Monday 4 May 2009

5 days to go and £10,300 raised.

I did my last training walk yesterday - a 4 hour as I'm now winding down.

I met a lady who's doing the walk in China with us - Anji. She came and walked with me and Sandra (my friend who is doing a trek in Cuba for the HDA).

Anji told me that we will sometimes be sleeping in tents! I just hope she is winding me up and I've emailed the organisers to find out.

I'm REALLY excited now and can't wait for the challenge.

I still have bits and pieces to sort out but have a few days before I go to do that.

Jane and Steve are taking me to the airport and Gill and David are picking me up.

Bring it on !!!!!!

1 comment:

Ravi mathur said...

Mumbai is famous tourist destination in India. Mumbai is the business capital, glamour city, biggest sea port and largest populated city of India. Travels Mumbai